Activities in Russia and the world
- Got his real estate broker license in California in 1993.
- President and founder of ADVECS Real Estate Corporation. Founded in 1993, corporation is now operating in 4 major Russian cities: St. Petersburg, Voronezh, Nizhniy Novgorod and Tumen. The total number of employees is more than 2000. Four times, in 1996, 2002, 2005 and 2007, ADVECS Real Estate Corp. was named the Best Company in the Market of Real Estate Services of St Petersburg, and in 2000 and 2008 – the Best Real Estate Company in Russia.
- President of International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI) 2011-2012
- Official representative of FIABCI in United Nations Organization in Geneva from 2006 to present time.
- Graduated from IREM Institute (American Institute of Real Estate Management of the National Association of Real Estate) in 2003 and got CPM designation (Certified Property Management).
- Honorary Member and Medal Holder of the Russian Guild of Realtors (RGR). Received an award for outstanding contribution to the educational activities and promotion of the profession of realtor.
- Academician of the International Academy of Mortgage and Real Estate.
- Twice the Prize-winner in nomination “For personal contribution to St. Petersburg’s real estate market” of the City Public Prize “KAISSA”; received the Medal of Honor of St. Petersburg Association of Realtors.
- Laureate of charitable organization of Saint-Petersburg entrepreneurs “Golden Pelican”. Received an honorary badge of the Cavalier of “Golden Pelican. Charity and Generosity” Order in 2011.
- Is among the top 100 managers of St. Petersburg and among the 1000 most successful managers in Russia (according to the periodicals Delovoy Peterburg” (Business Petersburg) and Kommersant), a Person of a Year in Russian Real Estate according to Rambler internet portal.