Circa 1813 one of Frederick County’s most beloved estates was the subject of noted artists Barry Richardson and Rebecca Pearl. The Mansion House remains a landmark with its massive stone-and-stucco Georgian architecture and its intricate millwork, high ceilings, random-width wood floors, and five fireplaces. Overlooking the Utica covered bridge from four acres 45 minutes to DC and Baltimore, the 4,500-square-foot manor still impresses with its magnificent center hall with original three-story hand-carved floating staircase flanked by two formal parlors. Today, a heated pool complex complements the historic bank barn, dependencies, and century-old boxwoods.

Details
Previous Price$1,250,000
Market,
Issue

Inquiry