In 1858, a broad and high-stepped town house with a stucco-over-brick exterior was built by Reverend Charles Rogers on Savannah’s Monterey Square. Today a National Landmark Historic District treasure available for only the second time in 150 years, the 8,500-square-foot classic has been compared to New York City’s Gramercy Park. Among its attributes are a portico of cast iron tracery, grand double parlors, 11 fireplaces, and a walled garden with pond.

Details
Previous Price$4,500,000
Market
Issue

Inquiry