Serving as a peaceable kingdom, the historic Georgian mansion is sequestered in its own walled demesne of 285 acres at the heart of Ireland between Dublin and Limerick. Originally built by the Spunner family in 1720, the estate has remained in their possession ever since. Today, an unprecedented opportunity for investment of this kingdom has arisen. Surrounded by a magnificent avenue of ancient lime trees, the abode is one of the first small Irish Palladian houses built on four floors. Masterfully proportioned, it features four reception rooms, eight bedrooms, and extensive basement with kitchens and staff quarters. Recent improvements to the basic fabric of the house—the roof, chimneys, wiring, and water supply—have prepared it so new ownership can concentrate on customization of lifestyle design. Historical treasures include gorgeous plasterwork ceilings, stone and Kilkenny marble flagged floors, fine cornicing, a marble chimney piece with a fine grate, an iron fireplace, and original William Morris wallpaper. The grounds comprise 100 acres of prime tillage, 90 acres of pasture, and 70 acres of woodland. Outbuildings include a six-bay Dutch barn, greenhouses, and an impressive 1840s quadrangle of stone farm buildings with slate roofs.