Overlooking Savannah’s beautiful Forsyth Park in the National Landmark Historic District, the Mills B. Lane House is a Georgian Revival jewel. Created in 1907, it glows today as it did then. Corinthian columns, parquet floors, and period moldings with 29 handpainted murals distinguish the entrance hall. Pocket doors reveal two formal parlors, a ballroom-size dining room, and an intimate library, all with French doors to a poolside garden veranda. Other delights are a professional kitchen, lower-floor wine and billiards rooms and spa, four firelit third-floor bedrooms— one the luxurious master suite—and a fourth-floor suite.