Built in 1879 by Charles McKim, and entirely renovated in 1990 to the highest standards, Fort Hill House epitomizes New York’s Gold Coast living. The stately 13-acre ensemble comprises the 25,000-square-foot brick residence, a 12-bay garage with staff apartments, a squash court, three acres of formal gardens, 1,800 feet of sandy beach, and a deepwater dock. Perfectly proportioned for entertaining and modern living, the compound provides generous living spaces along with stately formal rooms, including a ballrooom. Throughout the house, windows open to incredible views of the Long Island Sound, pastoral fields, or sweeping emerald lawns. Stone patios and brick parapets envelop the water side of the house and command a 180-degree vista from Cold Spring Harbor to the Connecticut Shore.