A pedigreed past and 21st-century amenities define the glorious Shingle Style estate ensconced within 4.6 gated acres on Coopers Neck Lane. Formerly owned by Thomas Morrison Carnegie, he and his wife named the 1899 estate Clyden after the Clyde River in Scotland—the Carnegie’s ancestral home. Lovingly restored and artistically renovated, the compound combines gorgeous historic detail and modern convenience to create a 12,000-square-foot refuge featuring ten-foot ceilings throughout, nine fireplaces, a firelit entry hall, formal dining room that seats 16, great room, study, library, media room, studio, and exercise room. With 11 bedrooms and 12.5 baths, there is ample room for family and guests. Outside, the massive covered entertainment porch with stone fireplace opens to manicured lawns shaded by mature trees, while a beautifully landscaped pool area and a Har-Tru tennis court await the outdoor enthusiast.