Commanding a hilltop perch overlooking the “City of Art”—and surrounded by 360? views of the storied Tuscan countryside—the alluring estate compound covers 14 hectares cultivated with olive trees and vineyards. Sited on the apex is the romantic manor house and attendant farmhouses, with a large viewing terrace on the south and, in front of the villa’s façade, a large forecourt with garden leading to a tennis court and panoramic pool flanked by a newly restored lemon conservatory. The 1,150-square-meter villa is constructed on three levels and provides a cellar below. A turret, typical of Tuscan architecture, features two small terraces with stupendous views overlooking the features and grounds of the estate. This small hamlet has ancient origins dating back to the 12th century. In 1844, neoclassic features shaped the villa, and the additional buildings acquired their contemporary outline. An historic parkland surrounds the buildings on three sides, with woodland on the northern side that separates the villa from the nearby road. Recent conservation work included the main structure of the building, wiring, plumbing, fixtures, and various finishing touches.