The Bucks County stone farmhouse, rising up from a rolling hillside on almost 12 pastoral acres graced with a running stream, radiates charm even at first sight. Introduced by a marble entry with grand staircase and antique fireplace, the original circa 1732 portion, now the living room, enjoys a double fireplace and original random-width floors. A rich oak two-story library adjoins. Past a stonewall fireplace is the gourmet kitchen. Open stairs lead to a solarium, tavern room, oak bar, wine cellar, and billiard room. Second and third floors feature a double-storied suite with spa. Bluestone terraces, a pool, and restored barn culminate the romance.