Bill Earls specializes in current market trends and conditions of the luxury real estate market in Naples. His ability to clearly analyze these market trends and conditions has made him the top sales producer at John R. Wood Inc., Realtors for the past twenty-two years. He understands the need to make an informed decision based on an accurate analysis of the market. This understanding of the market has created a successful history of closed transactions and satisfied homeowners.
Bill Earls moved to Naples in 1983 with his wife and two children from Maryland. He has been committed to the real estate profession for 32 years specializing in high-end luxury residential properties. He has been one of the top producers in Collier County for the past 25 years and the John R. Wood Inc., Realtors top producer for the last 22 years. In 2011 his Team was ranked #15 Nationally for Sales Volume.
- Consistently ranked in the top 50 Nationally by Sales Volume. Some highlights include:
- Ranked #15 nation wide by sales volume on the Wall Street Journal’s Top 200 Real Estate Professionals 2011.
- Ranked #21 nation wide by sales volume on the Wall Street Journal’s Top 200 Real Estate Professionals 2007.
- Ranked #17 nation wide by sales volume on the Wall Street Journal’s Top 200 Real Estate Professionals 2006.
- Active in real estate sales since 1983.
- Earned Broker’s license in 1985.
- Member, Naples Area Board of Realtors.
- Member, Florida Association of Realtors.